Proxxon Proxxon Thermocut 230 / E - PR27080
The perfect device to "cut" styrodur, styropor and other hard slants using the melting wire. It helps you create any shape you need for your scenery, landscapes and buildings.
This Proxxon Hot-wire cutter Thermocut 230 / E has a stable housing with a work surface of 390 x 280 mm and a surface structure, which allows the workpiece to slide smoothly and evenly. The printed grid and angle division make work easier. Sliding cuts are possible by sliding the saddle. An LED indication prevents burnt fingers. The cutting wire is fully heated within 1 second.
- Solid aluminum bracket (350 mm projection and 140 mm height)
- With saddle and wire spool (30m cutting wire Ø 0.2 mm is included).
Other technical data:
- 230 V, 50/60 Hz. Secondary transformer maximum 10 V at 1 A.
- Table size: approx. 390 x 280 mm
- Deflection: approx. 350 mm
- Passage height: approx. 140 mm
- Cutting wire temperature at Ø 0.2 mm adjustable from approx. 100 to 200 ° C.
- Weight approx. 3 kg.
- The device is insulated according to class 2.