Shipping & Returns
Orders placed and paid for on working days before 22:00 will be delivered to your home the next day during the day as much as possible by PostNL. Your order will be delivered later in the following situations:
- Public holidays cause a delay of 1 working day, this is because the carriers do not accept and deliver packages on those days. For example: If the holiday is on Thursday, your order will arrive from Wednesday on Friday and an order on the holiday itself will arrive on Saturday.
- If you (also) order an item that is not in stock. It can sometimes happen that a counting error has been made in the warehouse and that, despite our careful employees, we have to inform you that it cannot be delivered immediately. Usually we look for an alternative or send you the rest of the package and credit the amount for the non-deliverable product.\
- If you pay by bank transfer, your order will be prepared for shipment as soon as your payment has been received. Your received payment is automatically recognized so that it can be delivered in the shortest possible time.
- In the event of an exception in logistics, such as extreme weather that makes the roads less passable, or a sorting error on the part of the carrier, the delivery may take longer. In most cases, such exceptions are resolved within 48 hours. Is that too late for you? Then you do not have to accept the delivery, it will automatically return to us and we will refund the full purchase amount to you. You also have the right to return your order in almost all cases.
- Banks sometimes need a few minutes to confirm the payment, in which case a payment at 21:55, for example, can lead to that payment being confirmed to us after 21:59, in which case your order will be postponed for a day.
Scenery Workshop BV delivers throughout Europe.
Shipping and packaging costs
As a contribution to the packaging and shipping costs, we ask for a fixed amount. You can see exactly how much these costs are when you place your order. A standard rate of € 6.95 applies to shipments within the Netherlands. We do NOT charge shipping costs for orders within the Netherlands and Belgium with an order value of more than € 100. For more information about shipping costs, you can always email [email protected]
Parcels that are sent with PostNL within the Netherlands are usually delivered to their destination within 1, sometimes 2 working days after they have been presented at the post office.
The costs for sending with PostNL are € 6.95. You will receive a Track & Trace code from us, with which you can track your package as soon as we have presented it at the post office. The costs for sending to Belgium - Germany depend on the weight of the package (calculated by our system during checkout) and start from € 7.50.
You can pay in several ways: via most digital payment options such as iDEAL, Paypal, by bank transfer and MasterCard / Visa.
Returns and defects
Despite the great care we take with your order, it is possible that an item becomes defective or that you receive the wrong product through no fault of your own. In these cases you can register a return in your account via a ticket.