This gray styrofoam can be used to create various structural elements of a diorama. Think of walls, buildings, ruins, cobblestones, other types of sidewalks, etc. Previously, this product was blue, the characteristics have remained the same, the color has been adjusted. There are also pink and green variants of this material.
Format: 295mm x 195mm x 10mm (two plates)
- Can be cut into desired shape using a Stanley knife.
- to be glued with PVA glue.
- You can edit the surface using cutting tools to simulate bricks, stones or wood. The surface can also be formed with a stamping roll.
- The surface can be sanded.
- We recommend priming the surface with an acrylic primer to improve the adhesion of further coatings and weathering products.
- This material is cut with a hot wire. The surface may have dents and irregularities, which can be smoothed out by sanding.