AK interactive Worn Effects Acrylic Fluid - AK Weathering Products - 35ml - AK088
You can’t beat the original. Our Worn Effects Chipping fluid is tried, true and consistent. An acrylic product that can effectively eliminate the need for hairspray which yields inconsistent results due to different chemical make-ups, formulations and properties from one brand to another. One major advantage of choosing our chipping fluid instead of hairspray is having the ability to alter the intensity of your chips by using “Heavy Chipping” for large chips and “Worn Effects” for the more subtle chips and scratches. Now tell me what kind of hairspray can do that? Hairspray gives you no control while AK Chipping Fluids can be applied by brush or airbrush.
How to use AK interactive Worn Effects Acrylic Chipping Fluid
- With lighter rust colours and a small piece of foam apply the paint to create a dots to generate some texture.
- We add some more dots with the lighter rust colour of the set and stick technique.
- Airbrush the product directly from the jar. If needed, give a couple of coats allowing to dry between them. The product dries in very few minutes.
- Airbrush with the chosen base colour.
- Once the base colour is dry, moisten the sur-face with water making the chipping colour jumps and lets see the colour beneath it. For this operation we can use different types of brushes and useful as toothpicks, needles, etc... Each generates a different kind of chips and paint damage.