High-quality airbrush paper. Especially for model building. Transparent PVC foil with acrylic glue. Low adhesion, no residue, especially for scale model masking, works really well over glossy or matte surface.
- By drawing on the back of the paper with a pencil, you can create the template you need for your diorama or model.
- Cut to desired size with a sharp knife and place the sheet over the model to be sprayed.
- Spray thin layers of paint, try not to make opaque at once, you will avoid paint puddles on the edges.
- Remove the mask after drying.
- The result is a clean and sharp paint edge.