The Masters Brush cleaner and preserver 24oz (717gr.) Since 1979, painters can rely on the original B & J Masters Brush Cleaner and Preserver. This cleaner takes care of and conditions brushes with the greatest care without too much trouble. This bucket contains 717 gr The Masters cleaner.
Watch the video of "The Masters®" Brush Cleaner! to see how it works!
The best cleaner
The Masters removes oil, acrylic and water paints, stains and varnish and prevents the accumulation of paint in the ferrule. It also ensures that acrylic paints do not harden and accumulate in the hair. The Masters is perfectly suited for the highest quality marten hairbrushes such as Kolinksy brushes and also provides synthetic brushes so that you can paint to your heart's content. Use The Masters after each session to keep the brushes as new.
The best protection
The Master has been developed in collaboration with a cosmetic laboratory to protect and condition the brushes just as it does with our hair. It ensures that the brushes are experienced as new each time by taking care of The Masters.
The best repairer
Throwing out old brushes is a waste. No matter how hard the hair is, The Masters restores old, stiff hair from brushes as if they were new again. Simply wet with water, spin, soap and let the brush soak for a while before it is rinsed clean. Repeat this process until all paint has been removed. The old brush is like new again!
1. Wipe the brush to remove excess paint.
2. Wet the brush and The Masters with some water.
3. Turn the brush into The Masters and soap the hair well.
4. Clean with water.
5. Repeat if necessary until the brush is clean (until the foam is white). Multiple colors can be cleaned without removing the old colors from The Masters.
1. Clean the brushes as described above.
2. Leave the clean foam in the hair, bring the hair into shape and allow it to dry.
3. Shake the powder from the bristles when the brush is used again.
1. Clean the brush as described above, but with hot water.
2. Allow the foam to soak for a few minutes.
3. If necessary, tap the brushes on a hard surface to remove the paint.
4. To clean the ferrule, leave the foam on the hair for several hours and then repeat the cleaning process.
5. Then leave the foam on the hairs, bring the hairs into shape and allow it to dry until the next use.